Monday, November 29, 2010

1828-Post

I cannot believe my brother actually not bother about his PSLE score.. It's his score,school and also his FUTURE....
Whatever the case is... today was a very fun day :D
We basically just learnt some cheers passed from our seniors to us..(juniors) and I cannot take it...I somehow know I'm a GM..I'm not a CF...I wanted to be a CF... Jealously strikes me again..One more and I'm Out!
After that..I cannot believe I'm actually late for my friend's meeting :)
He looks young :D He's like 2yours younger than me..He's just more mature than my brother :) Thats all i can say :)
I had a fun time with him..basically just watching MOVIE, played with my phone  and decide his SCHOOL for next year :-)
I hope i can have more fun time with him again :) and thanks for everything ;D

Enjoy Lives Together,
DThC

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Lonely Hugs. Template Design By: SkinCorner